Dynamic Lap Spools
Lap Spools are manufactured by centrifugal system wherein the polymerization takes place in the molten stage. Due to this direct polymerization our spools retain its stability even after a long period of time.
Comparison of Dynamic spools with hylam and other plastic spools
- Dynamic Spools have higher tensile strength and better resilience than other spools due to which it doesn't brake under impact during disc locking.
- The vents are provided for release of air packet formed during lap winding.
- High precision jigs are used for balancing thereby improving the life of spools
- Dynamic Lapspools has high molecular weight making the spool inheritently stable
- Other features like good toughness, self lubrication and wear resistance enable Dynamic spools to give two to three times more life than hylam and other fibre spools
Specification of Lap Spools
|Rieter Unilap Spools||200 mm Dia X 301 mm Long||Vents to remove air pockets|
|LR Ribbon lap spools||145 mm Dia X 299.2 mm long||With Drill Cloth Lamination|
|LR Silver lap spools||145 mm Dia X 249.2 mm long||With Drill Cloth Lamination|
|Cherry Hara Ribbon Lap||180 mm Dia X 301 mm long||With Drill Cloth Lamination / Velcro Lamination / knurling|
|Cherry Hara (Silver lap)||180 mm Dia X 233 mm long||With Drill Cloth Lamination / Velcro Lamination / knurling|
|Vouk Unilap Spools||190 mm Dia X 302 mm long||Vents to remove air pockets|
|Toyoda Spools||100 mm Dia X 267 mm long||With Drill Cloth Lamination|
|Hova Spools||120 mm Dia X 280 mm long||With Drill Cloth Lamination|
|Super Lap Spool||135 mm Dia X 300 mm long||With Drill Cloth Lamination|
Ordering / Enquiry
For enquiry / ordering TopComb Spares for Textile machinery kindly mention
- Make and Model of textile machine
- Textile Applications
- Contact and Delivery details
Call +91 - 98422 18156 | Contact